The Investment Officer works closely with other members of the team to source deals, carry out thorough research and analysis, provide investment reports and reviews, including quantitative and qualitative studies for our Investment Committee, and support companies in the portfolio. This position requires a unique combination of good business sense and proven qualitative and quantitative abilities.
The ideal candidate shall be competent in prioritizing and working with little supervision. He/she shall be self-motivated, trustworthy, and open-minded.
Duties and Responsibilities
There is an expectation that you will be actively involved in all aspects of investment. The duties are multi-faced and require the ability to communicate effectively, both internally and externally. The Investment Officer must successfully manage time, identify tasks, determine priorities, and complete deliverables to company standards and deadlines.
• Conduct industry research and investment theses in specific sectors to evaluate market attractiveness and competitive landscape.
• Lead the initial screening of new investment opportunities and perform due diligence on various aspects of the company.
• Prepare investment presentations and memos for both internal and external audiences.
• Oversee legal aspects of the investments into portfolio companies, including preparing legal documents, reviewing legal risks associated with the transaction.
• Support ongoing portfolio company in various key areas, including product development, operations optimization, organizational design, sales and marketing enhancement, talent recruitment, and overseas expansion strategy, to make sure portfolio companies could meet their predetermined milestones.
• Lead the fundraising activaties for portfolio companies, including conducting research, building and reviewing financial models, activities administration duties, and support deal structuring.
• Demonstrated knowledge of investment principles, investment strategies, policies and regulations applicable to the investment industry
• Well-versed in quantitative analytical techniques – ability to build quantitative models, analyze financial statements & build valuation models.
• Proven project management and organizational skills – ability to handle multiple priorities, and work effectively under pressure. Exceptional attention to details.
• Proven ability to collaborate with senior leadership as a credible, results-driven and valued business partner.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Vietnamese.
• Must demonstrate a sense of honesty, integrity, with the ability to inspire and motivate others to promote the philosophy, vision and values of the fund.
• Able to meet deadlines that may require working in the evenings and weekend when necessary.
• Get a competitive compensation package.
• Get an attractive quarterly bonus based on performance evaluation.
• Get a healthy nutritional care package, including free snacks, lunch, and dinner.
• Get an annual self-development budget to take courses of your choice.
• Have a solid medical coverage plan.
• Join an overseas team-building trip combined with a startup event annually.
• Gain endless opportunities to work alongside outstanding CEOs and exceptional founders on daily basis.
• Be at the forefront to discover innovative business models that create positive impacts on society.
• Learn from hands-on experiences of self-made millionaires and billionaires worldwide.
• Be surrounded by smart, driven colleagues and work in a dynamic and professional environment.
• Be empowered and have full autonomy at work.
• Manage your own time and work under a flexible schedule.
• Have the opportunity to push yourself beyond your own limit and build a lasting legacy.
Education and Work Experience Requirements
• Minimum of three (3) years of industry experience in one of the following fields: investment banking, private equity, management consulting, internal corporate consulting, asset management, or operations related positions in well-known startups.
• Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Economics, or in STEM-related fields from a top-tier institution.
• Master’s degree in Finance, Economics or Business Administration is highly preferred.
• Extensive experience in strategy, finance, product management, human development or operations at top venture-backed regional scale startups is an advantage.
Vị trí làm việc: Phòng Hành chính tổng hợp Địa điểm làm việc: Tầng 8 – 22 Láng Hạ –...Apply Now
1, Mô tả công việc – Phụ trách tuyển dụng cho Chi nhánh Hồ Chí Minh; – Tham mưu, tư...Apply Now
Mô tả công việc Giao tiếp với khách hàng để lấy yêu cầu và thực hiện phân tích nghiệp vụ...Apply Now
Mô cả công việc Làm việc trực tiếp với các Key account (KA) giải quyết các vấn đề phát sinh:...Apply Now
Paymentwall is rapidly expanding and to support our growth we currently looking to recruit a Payments Team Project Manager. The...Apply Now
Mô Tả Công Việc Phát triển thị trường các tỉnh và điều hành hoạt động kinh doanh của tỉnh; Chịu...Apply Now